The Conference Organising Committee warmly invites you to submit an abstract for IAMRA’s 15th International Conference on Medical Regulation. Abstracts may be submitted for presentations, workshops or posters.
The Conference theme is:
1. Disruption in regulation
2. Best practice in professional regulation
3. Developments in education, assessment and accreditation
4. New Regulation’: Designing sustainable and relevant regulation
Do not miss this opportunity to share your experience, concerns & ideas.
For a full list of themes and subthemes, as well as guidelines for authors, or click the button below.
Participation at IAMRA s 15th International Conference on Medical Regulation is open to:
• Representatives of organisations that are members, partners or associates of IAMRA
• Board members and staff of medical regulatory authorities
• Medical educators and accreditors of medical education
• Board members and staff of other health practitioner regulatory authorities
• Agencies that deal with complaints about health practitioners
• Government agencies who are involved in medical workforce and regulation
• This Conference is not to be missed so save the date into your calendar
A variety of levels of sponsorship will be made available. You will be able to tailor your sponsorship to match your budget and marketing strategy.
Do not miss this chance to promote your brand and key messages to local and international leaders in professional regulations.
More information will be available soon.
Conference dates: 06 – 09 November, 2023
Registration opens: 15 February, 2023
Abstract submissions close: 31 March, 2023
Early bird registration deadline: 31 May, 2023
We’re always looking for new opportunities and are comfortable working internationally. Please get in touch and one of our secretaries will contact you!
Merusaka Nusa Dua
Kawasan Wisata Nusa Dua Lot S-3,
Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung,
Bali 80363, Indonesia